Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 18 January 2016

Z is for Zero Embllishments

Well as it's dark and dull in Dorset thought it was a good idea to stay in and get some cards and blogging done . So for my 1st blog of today it's for The ABC Challenge who had the letter Z for this time and that means Zero embellishments which have to say tested me a bit as so used to adding a little something to a project .
The sponsor for this time is
Lacy Sunshine

So here it is my card
Osssps just noticed this is not the best picture - sorry about that , so hope you can see it ok
For this card I used
Core'dations - which I embossed with a free embossing folder on the background . I also used some for mattering and layering the toppers
Images are from a JS Cd Gruffies and Happy Hoppers and the same for the lipstick backing paper and just a little message with says happy birthday .
Spellbinder dies to cut my mats .

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love the image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx