Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Embossed Horse

Yes its all about embossing either heat or dry embossing this time thought would have a play with my wow embossing powders are really don't use them enough , that's the problem with having so many lovely crafty goodies to play , hence why I am starting to have a sort out and anything that has nt been used for a while is going on ebay and yes will get new goodies with what I sell lol.

OK so on to the blog I am playing with and their sponsor for the week
Totally Gorjuss and the sponsor is Which Craft Doncaster who will give the lucky winner a £20 voucher - sorry can't get the link to work to their site

Seem to be into very simple cards at the moment , goodies to make this card are a spellbinder die cut on some card from my stash and a Anita's stamp which I embossed with Wow powder and then added some card candi round the edge from Joanna Sheen and coloured over them with a metallic promarker.

No comments: