Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Sketch by Jen

Yes its me playing with
Sketch Saturday again and this time Jen came up with this lovely sketch and they also have a lovely sponsor who is Whimsy stamps who will give the lucky winner a $15.00 voucher


And this is what I have come up with
Goodies used
I used a 5x7 card for my base from JS and cover that with some core'adtions from Hobby craft oh and I used a rounder corner punch which is a x-cut one think mine came from hobby craft , have to say I am starting to round off more of my cards as like the soft finish it gives . I then added some trim from my stash , added some stamped flowers on scrap paper the stamp is a stampin up set and also used the punch to match that set sorry can't remember the name of it and then to finish off a message from docrafts which I coloured with a Pm to match the core'adtions

No comments: