Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

I love Cricket

Ok I know my title says I love cricket but I don't can cope with it as my brother used to play for Dorset so don't have much choice when he is over if its on the telly then me and mum have to cope lol.
Ok so the reason for a cricket card is that My time to craft are having the them of outdoor sports , so thought it was also a good reason to get a male card done as never seem to have to enough for my own use or selling.


And this is what I have come up with
Goodies used
Crafter's companion - card stock which is from their pastel centura range
Docraft's for the papers and mirri card oh and the topper
My stash for the message and sticker .
I also used spellbinder label die cut on the ebosser

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the layout & the mirri card

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great card, Love the Cricket theme, Thanks for playing on My Time to Craft this week, Love Hazelxx