Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

challenge 102 - Blue , Birds and buttons

Yay I have one of my fave colours and embellishments to play with is week over at Wild Orchid Challenge and I was also keen to play with my new goodies I got from them and lucky for me I had ordered some birds , as the theme is blue , birds and buttons .
And of course it means that Wild Orchid Crafts will give the lucky winner a £15 voucher

 
Top of my box
goodies used is card from my stash which I embossed with my ebosser , then the flowers and bird charms are from WOC

Side view shows the buttons which are from stash and more of the card and of course needed some pretty bits down the side so used the flat back pearls from WOC
Oh the buttons I coloured with a metallic PM

1 comment:

Bev said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week.