Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Adam in blue and yellow

As you might of guessed it's a colour theme of blue and yellow from Crafty Creations Challenge.
I am sorry if I keep going on about how much I have missed blogging , but it is so nice to be back in blog land as it so helps when my mojo is on a walk about , which it always seems to do when boys/ or men's cards are needed and plus I like a colour theme as it gives me colours I do not normally use together .
Oh heck I am off on a ramble , sure its lack of sleep making my mind go funny , well time for me to get onto the sponsor who is A Creative Need and Denna will give the winner 3 digi images .

So goodie time
Crafter's companion for the core'dations , backing paper and image are from the Adam and Angelica range oh the yellow paper is from one of their monthly freebies .
Joanna Sheen - promarker
My stash - for the buttons , twine and message .

No comments: