Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Autum clocks

So its getting all very Autum like here in Dorset and seems that the blogs  are in thats mood to as Crafty Creations Challenge would like to see Autum colours of reds , browns , yellows and oranges.

Must say I love the colours and also seeing the trees changing colour , just not the rain the I am kean on, oh well even more reason to craft.
And the sponsor for this week is
Digital Delights who will give the winner a $5.00 voucher
 
OK so the goodies I used to make my card - sorry just noticed the picture is blurry
Stamps - Indgio blue
Inks - Tim Holtz fro the red and brown , the orange is from stampin up
Fantastic ribbon - for the buttons
Twine - Docrafts
Crafters companion - Core'dations

1 comment:

scrapadinne said...

Lovely creation! :) I love the colors you've used and the stamps :)
Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :)

Hugs
Evelina