Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 30 June 2012

pppppppp Peguin

This time is all about MONOCHROMATIC at Winter Wonderland and the sponsor for them is Simon Says Stamp who will give the lucky winner a $15 voucher.

For my card
I used some left over centura pearl card from crafters companion
A embossing dotty folder on my cuttlebug in the corner , added a peel off sticker from my stash
A topper from the Joanna Sheen - Jane Nettly Mayhew Cd
And some snow flakes cut on core'dations card , the card was from crafters companion and the punch from Joanna Sheen.

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oooh I do love penguins and this is so cute. Thanks for playing again at WW.

Loli said...

Hola Nicky, gorgeous card very elegant colours, i love these penguins.Well done!
A hug from the melted island

Pamela said...

Fabulous image, I love penquins. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.

Pam x

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Nicky. Love the Penguin image and great layout.
Hugs
Caz x

downrightcrafty said...

oh I love the colour choice of your monochromatic creation, just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

Barbara said...

What a fun penguin crowd! Great card!