Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 14 June 2012

me and my kitty cat

I have done this card for the Lavender and Lace theme over at Joanna Sheen Challenge , lovely theme I think , had great fun playing , naughty me nearly forgot to say that the prize is a £15 voucher from Joanna Sheen.

OK so to make my card
I used centura pearl card , backing paper from the Humphrey every day decoupage kit from crafters companion , some lace round the edge and the message is from my stash , finally the Sarah Kay image which I got from Joanna Sheen.


I left the image uncoloured as was worried about it getting lost on the card.
So if your like me and like a girlie theme then join in.

1 comment:

The Craft Bucket said...

Glad you are enjoying the challenges here at Joanna Sheen and this is such a pretty entry. Good luck, Jane (DT) x