Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 24 June 2012

Marwell zoo page 2012

Well you all should know by now that when its one of these pictures it means I have been playing over at Sketch Saturday and the sponsor for them is Digi Doodle Shop and they will give the winner a $10 gift voucher.

And you might of also guessed that I have gone with a scrapbook page to use for this sketch , have so many pictures stacking up that need to be done , so think the next few sketch Saturdays will be used for that as my mojo goes blank on scrap page layouts .
OK so less about that here is my page and items used .
Items used
core'dations , e-craft - from crafters companion
patterned paper - DCWV
Ribbons - from my stash.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a fab page - I do love penguins!! Thanks so much for playing at sketch saturday this week xx

tiggertastic said...

what a wonderful page


Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

Designing for:

Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K