Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

wk 29 - trio of buttlerflies

Well we did get given two pictures to play with at Just Inspirational Challenge but I went with this one as love anything with a animal theme and also the blues won me over .
Oh the sponsor for the week is Doodle Pantry.

Thought I would also do a DL card for a change .
OK so make this card I used a square punch from Hobby Craft on the glitter card which is from DCWV sweet range. The the e-craft to make the other square which where cut on core'dations both from crafters companion and finally some butterflies which my lovely friend Janet made me .


4 comments:

Marijke said...

lovely card and very cute butterflies

Kimberley said...

Love the crochet butterflys - lovely card.

GinaA said...

That global animal image is brilliant - I do love your 3 butterflies, they make a really nice card.

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful! I love the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges this week. Hugs, Jill (DT) x