Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

PBP deoucpage Oval

So we had to have a different shape card for out theme this week at Less Is More so that meant that Chrissie and Mandi wanted to see no squares or rectangles , so I thought yay get to use my GC and Large spellbinder die and at 1st I thought I would have tons of ideas but no my mojo wanted to be naughty and just do the one , so hope later on in the wk I might come up with another as don't feel right just doing the one .

OK so enough of my waffling here is my card .
So to make my card you might of guessed from what I put earlier I used my GC and a large scalloped oval spellbinder die , card from Hunkdoray Humphrey set and Paintbox poppet fairy all from crafters companion and then some pearls from my stash.


I will have to say a big sorry for not commenting on any ones blogs this week this have gone made here again with me having to help look after my grandma , so not getting much time for me .

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Sweet card Nicky!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is more"

Julie said...

Pretty image. Lovely card.

Deanna said...

Sweet card:)

Mandi said...

Pretty card Nicky
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"