Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 27 May 2012

golf PBP

So this time at Try It On Tuesday they wanted it to be all about the dad's as Father's day is round the corner , thankfully I have done mine for my daddy and grandpa . But do make them for work so this helped get the last few orders done.
Before I chat any more I best say who the sponsor is The Craft Barn.
Sorry the picture is not brill , camera was having a paddy and did nt want to play ball Lol.
OK so to make my card I used Kraft card for the base from Joanna Sheen , then cut some core;dations in squares using a square punch from hobby craft , the core'dations and the spellbinder die which I cut on my GC and the paintbox poppet stamp is all from crafters companion , but the message I did on my laptop and matted on to my card as you might of guessed core'dations . Seem to use that on all my projects .

So there you go that me done off to enjoy some sun shine .

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Wonderful card for a golf playing Dad. thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Angela Weimer said...

A wonderful card. thank you for joining us at TIOT's men challenge and have a great week. Angela