Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

fresh green and white

I am sure you all know by now with me starting with a picture for my post it means its time to play over at Just Inspirational Challenge and the sponsor for them this time is Floppy Lattes Designs.

For my card I went with the green and white from the picture.
Items used
E-craft for the cutting out and core'dations for the mat behind the stamp is from crafters companion
paper are from my stash
image is from la Blanche which I ink with peeled paint - Tim Holtz distress ink and then added some card candi from Joanna Sheen oh and the message is also from my stash.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining Just Inspirational Challenges and good luck!

NanaConnie said...

Love that you chose the green and white for your card, Nicky. You matched the green almost exactly in the frame for your delightful flower image. Thanks for playing along at Just Inspirational this challenge. Hope to see you again at our next challenge.
NanaConnie DT