Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Blinged up stockings

Well its time to get embossed at Winter Wonderland and we could of gone with dry or wet I went with dry and I am hopeless with wet embossing.
The sponsor for them this time is A & T Designs who will give the winner 4 digi stamps.

As the image was so bold I went with simple for this card
I used a 8x8 card base from Joanna Sheen
Core'dations the traditional pack from crafters companion which I embossed using my GC and snowflake folder from the cuttlebug range , Oh I also sanded it back to show the core which has a lovely shine to it sorry the picture dose nt show it to well . The I matted the topper which is a old Xmas card onto some Mirr card again Joanna Sheen and finally some pearls from the craft barn to finish off.
Naughty me I forgot to say I also used the e-craft to cut the core'dations .

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Lovely Nicky great colours and image.
Love the embossing very effective.

Hugs Julie x

downrightcrafty said...

oh gorgeous embossing and a lovely creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

Great card Nicky - so colorful.