Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

arrrrrggggg a nice pint

Yep its time for another sketch to play with from Sketch Saturday and the sponsor for them is Simon Says Stamp .

So here is my take on it and the goodies I used.
The cutting out was all done on my wonderful Elmo ( e-craft )
I used papers from my mind's eye
core'dations - from crafters companion.
Pm's to do some highlighting on the mat for the decoupage which is from the range.
The message I did on the laptop.
And finally the brads are from my stash.

2 comments:

Susie Little said...

Fantastic Card, Thank you for playing along at Sketch Saturday, Good luck with the draw.

tiggertastic said...

excellent work, love the use of the sketch

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K
Guest Designer at Sketch Saturday x