Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

Wild Orchid Challenge - BINGO

So as you might guess from the title and picture that's its bingo week over at
Wild Orchid Challenge which means we get a choice of 3 lovely goodies to use on our work and talking of lovely goodies we have a lovely goodies as the pirze from WOC.
See I said it was lovely goodies , so for my 3 from the bingo I went with GEMS , FLOWERS , RIBBON AND LACE , OK that's 4 lol.

Items used
Core'dations for the base
patterned paper V&A range from docrafts which I cut on Elmo (e-craft )
The decoupage is from the new paintbox poppets range from crafters companion
ribbon and gems from my stash.
And of course the lace and flowers are all from WOC.
-----------------------------
Have also taken some close up pictures of the lovely flowers.


4 comments:

Kazdaz said...

Nicky such a cute card love the poppet image, fab colours.
Just love it.
Karen

Karen said...

this is so very very pretty honey - I love it totally - just stunning.xx

Loli said...

Hola Nicky, thank you for your comment:D.
Oooh Nicky what gorgeous card, beautiful image and i love the flowers, beautiful work.
A hug from Palma

annes paperfun said...

Oh..my! A beautiful creation i lovely colours! Great image and georgeous details!
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine