Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 17 March 2012

Sketch Saturday - week 199 - putty cat

Yep its that time again to get all sketchy with Sketch Saturday and the sponsor for the week is Bunny Zoe Crafts who will give the winner £10 ,

Just noticed that my link code is playing up so sorry for that have tried to sort it but blogger ain't having it . So hope that my entry will still be OK.

Also sorry for the bad picture.
OK so on to the items used .
core'dations cut on the e-craft
patterned paper - DCWV = sweet range.
Ms Border punch
flowers - WOC
buttons my stash and the topper is from a old calender.

2 comments:

Cor* said...

What a cute kitty. Oh how I wish I could have a kitty,if hubby was not allergic! Super color palette! Everything matches wonderfully. Thanks for joining in at the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week. Best of luck to you. Corry GDT!

Jo said...

oh how cute! what a great way to use up an old calendar too.
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx