Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Less Is More - one layer - script

OK so its all in the words with Mandi and Chrissie at Less Is More , which means they want to see some script on our cards , and 1st I thought oh deer I can take part but then I remembered that I had animal image with some text behind it , hay presto I can take part - huge smiles here.

So here is my card , hope there is enough white space and text as want to be a good little limette lol
Darice dot embossing folder - crafters companion
ink - dew drop - silver
owl text with text - la Blanche .


4 comments:

Loli said...

Hola Nicky, very original your stamp, i like the color, very soft, well done.
A hug from Palma

Chrissie said...

What luck you found a stamp Nicky... at least you didn't have to do the script yourself!
I'm so glad you didn't miss a week.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Great find
Great card Nicky
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Victoria said...

What an interesting stamp and quite different in silver too.