Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Jemima puddle duck

Well its such a lovely day here again , shame I don;t have a garden to sit in so my colouring in , oh well crafting any where is also fun , well I have done my card for the theme of Easter or Spring over at Try It On Tuesday , and I them Jemima can fit into both those theme.
And for this week they have the The Craft barn as the sponsor who will give the winner a £15 voucher.

So her she is and the goodies that helped make her
Items used
well of course you have guessed by now that Jemima features on it which with the core'dations , Darice embossing folder all came from crafters companion , I coloured her with PM's and used the metallic gold round the edge .
the bling is from 1craft1.

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Nicky your card is lovely,I love the embossing,the image is gorgeous.
Hugs Julie x

Evil Edna said...

Really great card. Thank you for joining us on TIOT.EE

Unknown said...

Nicky this is really pretty card thanks playing along with TioT this week
hugs
Ildiko