Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

HOLE IN ONE

Well its all about the GAME over at Crafty Creations Challenge , so what they wanted to see what either board games or some kind of sport. And I am trying to be good again and use up what I have before buying which I know I won;t stick well its so hard with new goodies coming out all the time lol.
For my card I went with the sports side of theme as could . nt find any board game bits in my stash and plus this got another man's card of the list for me.
Items used
green core'dations - from the brights range at crafters companion
spotty paper - my stash
decoupage and message - from my stash.

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Nicky you've been busy today, it's a lovely card love the decoupage just perfect for a man, they are so difficult to make for,

Hugs Julie x