Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

flower fiary boxes

had a little play yesterday and finally finished today , had some boxes lying round for ages that used to have some chipbaord in and then all of a sudden I thought I know lets put some flower ffaires on them.
Have used flower fairy decoupage and transfers , oh and some glitter spray from crafters companion , all the other bits are from my stash.
So I hope to sell them in aid of wessex heart beat foundation, if they don;t then they can sit on my window sill .


2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Nicky these boxes are gorgeous, I love the flowers you have put on them and they are just perfect with the Flower Fairies decoupage.
I don't think you will have any problem selling them.

Hugs Julie x

indie said...

Hi the boxes are fabby...i love flower fairies...all fairies in fact lol....very talanted lady.

( hugs )

indie:) x