Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Crafty Creations Challenge - cupcake mmmm yum

So a change this week over at Crafty Creations Challenge they have given us a rather yummy picture for this weeks theme , so could be cakes which I went with or colours from which i also kinda did.
So on to the sponsor for the week who is IN 2 Stamps - sorry silly blogger won't let me link , so hope I can still be allowed to enter.

Items used
BP - from paint box poppets CD , cordations and Darice embossing folder dots oh and the message is from Humphrey everyday CD - all from crafters companion.
stamps where a magazine freebie which I coloured with PM's
and finally the bling is from my stash.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I like how you picked up on the colours and theme of our inspiration pic! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges.