Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

basket full



So as you might of guessed from having a picture it means its time to take part with
Just Inspirational Challenge and the sponsor for the week is
Saturated Canary who will give the winner 2 images to chose.
So here is my card and the idea I had for it from the picture , well i went with flowers and the shades of blue and yellow.
And this what I used to make it
digi image from Joanna Sheen , sorry cant remember what Cd it was has had it in my bits and bobs box.
paper also from my scraps .
core'dations , Darice embossing folder lace all from crafters companion the message is also from them their paintbox poppet cd
spellbinders die and cuttlebug.
gems - hobby craft

1 comment:

Annie said...

Gorgeous card, cute image and love the border!

Thanks for joining us over at Just Inspirational

Hugs Ann xxx